TRANSPARENT. HASSLE-FREE. PERSONALIZED
- Aroga Lifecare holds the right to modify, change, amend any of its policies at its own discretion.
- Aroga Lifecare will keep your information safe and secure. It is important to us.
- We need your information only to serve you better. It allows us to narrow down options and helps us to find the most suitable available option for your healthcare needs.
- Information provided by you is important like your demographic data, clinical history etc.
- We do not sell your information to any third parties. We do not share your information on social media platforms unless or until you have asked us to do so.
- Aroga Lifecare may share your data with the legal departments if it is asked for.
- If privileged communication is required during any point of time, Aroga Lifecare holds the right to share the same upon valid request application from the court of law.
- During your hospitalization, a consent paper will be shown to you regarding your procedure, treatment, risks & complication and expected outcome. If you agree, you need to sign the document. It is a legal document & will be kept at the Medical record department. This is completely a property of the hospital. Aroga Lifecare will not be having any ownership on such documents.
- You have the right to modify your data any point of time and you can do so by sending an email to us at email@example.com.
We use standard methods of data security systems. We keep it safe so that it is not made available to any unauthorized parties. Our data handlers use verified and secure links to receive, store & use information. If you want to know about this in detail please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We enforce access controls at all levels and share only with our partner organizations to serve you better.We take reasonable & appropriate steps to collect accurate, reliable, current data for its intended use.